Monday, March 3, 2008

Week 5 Review

Hi everyone, it is good to be back. I feel like I was gone for an eternity! How is everyone doing with the beginning of the Global Juice Feast? It is so great that you have all begun this wonderful process and I can't wait to get some time to catch up on all the blogs that are out there. Way to go everyone!

My weekend was...well interesting. It was about a 4 1/2 hour drive that my mom and I shared and that went well. When we got there I immediately went to Malek Al Kabob to see what kind of juice they had. I ordered their special juice that was made with celery, carrot, parsley, orange and apple. I asked for extra celery and parsley and hardly any carrot. It was still pretty heavy on the carrot.

I headed over to the hotel, checked in and went straight to my meeting. It was good to see my old friends that I hadn't seen since July. They are all such lovely people and they came in from all over, Florida, California, Texas and Colorado. It was a wonderful reunion.

We had to be ready to go at 7:30 am on Saturday so I got up and made myself a quart of water with my green powder and some lemon. Eeeeeew, it was disgusting. I chugged as much of it as I could but ended up dumping it and drinking the master cleanse.

At lunch I took off to get more juice and I was in quite a hurry. I ended up getting pulled over and given a ticket. It was so interesting. Normally I would have turned this into the biggest drama in the world. Instead I just sat there and decided to stay present. I noticed for the first time in 15 minutes that it was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and there were birds flying around. I ended up sitting there waiting for my ticket smiling like a goof.

Later my mom said something like, "I would have been so mad." I said I didn't know why, getting mad wasn't going to change it. I was still speeding and I still got the ticket and getting mad wasn't going to change anything so why bother. My mom looked at me like I was crazy. It's funny because at one point she got a little mad at me when we were talking about these things and she said, "I don't want to be a damn yogi here, I just want a little healing." I guess we just aren't on the same page.

I ended up buying 2 quarts of the juice a day and each time I asked for more and more celery. The poor man just couldn't seem to get it. It was fine though. I ended up hanging out with my friends Saturday night while they ate pizza. It looked really good but it didn't drive me crazy.

Sunday morning I woke myself up because I was having a horrendous dream. It was really awful and it brought up some stuff that was gurgling around under the surface. I tried to shake it off because I knew they were counting on me to work that day. I just couldn't keep it together. When I went to the meeting at 7:30 they had me scheduled to work with someone and I had to tell everyone that I couldn't do it. I felt terrible about it.

I ended up losing it so bad that I had to be taken into another room to have a process. I was a wreck. 3 hours later I finished one of the deepest processes I have had. It was huge and I cleared so much stuff. I hadn't had anything to "eat" yet so I was feeling a bit woozy. I ended up going up to my friends' room (I had checked out already) and slept for 3 hours. I woke up and still felt lousy so I headed off for my trip to juicy town. I felt so much better once I drank my orange concoction and finally went back to work.

I arrived home at midnight on Sunday night and crawled into bed. I wish I could have stayed in bed all day today. I am not feeling my normal happy and uplifted self after such a deep process. I don't really understand why, this has never happened to me before. I wonder if there is something more going on. I am going to see if I can do a process on myself and clear some things up. If not, I will have to call a friend and get some help.

I am also feeling quite finished with juice feasting. I am going to wait and see what happens when I get myself sorted out. I have never committed to an amount of time for this feast however I don't feel like my healing has been as full as it could be so I think I should keep going. I also have about 20 more pounds to lose. I really don't feel like continuing though. I can't stand the thought of drinking juice and I can't stand the thought of making it. I decided to just get through today and see what tomorrow brings. There is definitely something going on with me.

You may have noticed that I did not take a picture today. Since I didn't shower or get out of my pajamas I figured it wasn't the best day for picture taking. I will just skip this week and we'll see how I look next week ;o)

I am excited about the start of the Oprah, Eckhart class that starts tonight. I am all ready and have the final countdown counting down on my computer. I can't wait for it!!!! I hope that many of you will be joining me as well. I think it is going to be life changing.

I apologize for my lack of enthusiasm and dull post today. I am looking forward to my improvement as much as you. Hopefully it will be quick. Have a great night!


Hanlie said...

I was thinking about you all weekend! I think you did great!

It's amazing that you've had such a significant emotional reaction. It sounds as if it's leading you to other matters now, which is good...

I'm sorry that you're not feeling very "juicy" right now. It's no use doing something that you're not fully into, but it is probably wise to examine your feelings in a day or two... I'd be sad to lose my juice-feasting buddy, but you have to listen to your body and do what's best for you.

I have had some revelations during my sickness. It feels as if the Universes is working hard to bring me closer to my dreams... I have such an intense feeling of moving towards something worthwhile. I love it!

My weight loss has slowed down, but I think once I get exercising again (I'm hoping to start Pilates again on Thursday), the weight will drop again. I am also ready now to work on my emotional issues... and I'm glad I didn't force it before I was ready.

About our time zones, I'm at GMT+2 and you're at GMT-8, so the difference is 10 hours. But I believe from this coming Sunday it changes by one hour on your side, although I don't know which way!

Pippa said...

Michelle, you have been in my thoughts and still are. Sounds like you are doing some amazing clearing and releasing!

I know from experience The Journey as well as EFT can bring immense freedom when we move through the emotions.

Nice to have you back! Sending light your way.