Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day 20

Photo by Coda on Flickr

I am going to be writing about the next 4 days to the best of my ability. I was out of town without access to my computer not to mention spending hours in the water park. I will do my best. :o)

Juices, Supplements etc. in order of consumption
1 quart spinach, celery, orange

1 quart Romaine, carrot, garlic, cucumber, celery, cilantro, turmeric, cayenne, hemp oil, kelp

1 quart romaine, celery, garlic, tomato, dill, cucumber, broccoli, kelp
This is a new taste for me. I never really liked dill before but I went to The Borrowed Earth Cafe and had a salad that had dill in it and I really enjoyed it so I thought I would try it in my juice. It was OK. I think I will keep putting it in there to see if I begin to enjoy it even more.

Weight
Starting 173.5
Today Didn't weigh in

Sleep
9.5 hours

I am still sleeping a lot. I get really tired at night and still want to sleep in. I am not going to worry about it. It is my understanding that the body heals during sleep so I am going to sleep as much as my body wants for now.

Exercise
Yoga Stretches
Packing for vacation and cleaning the house

Physically
Because I am writing this up from several days ago I can't really remember how I felt. I can only go by the notes in my journal. The morning says I was tired but OK. I had a sick stomach at some point and had a teeny tiny bowel movement; my first in ages.

Positive changes
filled bump is gone
Skin on body is nice
Pants are getting looser

Detox
Coated tongue
Skin on hands is sooo dry
My glow is gone and my face looks ruddy

Emotionally
Nothing much to report. I was kept busy with preparing to leave so it didn't leave much time for anything else. It is a lot to get 7 people out of a house on time and not forget anything.

Cravings
None

Trash Bag Tango
None

Meditation
None

Ramblings
I don't usually remember my dreams and if I do it is usually some kind of nightmare. I know, not good. Well last night I dreamt that I was in Venice, Italy. About 3 years ago I went to Venice with some of my artist friends for a 2 week Master in Mosaic course (I was a mosaic artist at the time). This was a place I wanted to visit since I was a small girl so I was very excited about it.

This was also the beginning of my ill health. It was about 1 month before my departure that I found myself in the hospital, thus beginning my quest for health and ending my quest for art.

Anyway, in my dream I was there with my husband and I was so excited to show him all the places I had been. I took him on a vaporetto, to the Guglie Bridge, and to my favorite little wine shop where I got the greatest, most fantastic wine I have ever tasted (and I don't even care much for wine).

All of the sudden I am horrified to realize that I am in Venice and I am juice feasting!!! I can't partake in any of the food in Italy. Ha ha, maybe it was a nightmare ;o)

No comments: