Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day 42

Photo by Sir Charlie on Flickr

Juices, Supplements etc. in order of consumption
1 quart pineapple, spinach, celery

1 quart romaine, celery, carrot, cilantro, garlic

1 quart spinach, celery, pear, kiwi

Weight
Starting 173.5
Today 152.5

Lost 21

Sleep
8.5 hours

Supplements
Probiotic
Chanca Piedra
B12
zinc
B5 morning and evening
Enzymes with each juice
Colon Cleanse

Exercise
None

Physically
I felt pretty good today. I have a slight headache still but it is a lot better than yesterday.

Positive changes
Skin smooth
Losing weight

Detox
Tongue coated
Dry hands

Emotionally
Today was filled with joy and happiness.

Cravings
Mexican food.

Trash Bag Tango
None

Meditation
None

Ramblings
An afternoon delight is something that we don't seem to be able to fit in too often around here. There are always kids running around and usually our kids have kids over and our house is overrun with rugrats of all different ages.

Well today was a special treat for us. All of our kids were out of the house in the middle of the day! I thought my husband was going to go into convulsions trying to get me up in the bed. I have to admit that my juice feasting journey has been less than ideal for the bedroom department. By the time the evening comes around I either feel pretty lousy or I am exhausted. That doesn't make my hubby too happy.

Well today was a different story. At noon I was full of energy and feeling fine so I spent a few hours rolling around the bed with him. It was a much needed afternoon for us. It is amazing how the dynamic of our relationship changes after such intimacy. I can't manage to stay away from him for the rest of the day. I find myself magnetically drawn to him, kissing him and hugging him. It's so yummy.

OK, enough of that. I don't really have anything else to say though so goodnight. :o)

4 comments:

Lisa (Pixywinks) said...

Love the songs on your blog. Great selections!

Hanlie said...

Aaah, the glow is back, I bet! There is no better way to spend a Sunday afternoon... You go, girl!

Pippa * Jeanne said...

Those dynamics really are interesting, I agree, Michelle! It always used to amaze me. I had the very same response after some rolling around. It's SOOOOO nice, isn't it?

Penni said...

I just got all tingly reading about your passionate afternoon! I love it that you two are still so in love and that you were able to steal a few precious hours to cultivate romance! I am cheering you on...today makes day 43!! YEA!!