Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 45

Photo by Me!

Juices in order of consumption
3/4 quart celery, spinach, pineapple

1 quart celery, carrot, lemon, purple kale, tomato, apple, bean sprouts

1 quart celery, tomato, romaine, garlic, alfalfa sprouts, cilantro

I made a fourth quart to have but I couldn't drink it after my colonic.

Weight
Starting 173.5
Today ???

Sleep
6 hours

Supplements
Probiotic
Chanca Piedra
B12
zinc
B5 morning and evening
Enzymes with each juice
Colon Cleanse

Exercise
Walking 15 minutes

Physically
I was thinking about what to write here instead of the usual "I felt good." and it occurred to me that my physical self is a bit of an afterthought these days. I mean, usually when I am not feeling good there is so much to focus on, to think about and to obsess about. When I think about my body these days, there isn't much to think about because it seems to be functioning pretty well. It is easy to take it for granted when it isn't "speaking" to me so I will give it some public acclaim:


My sweet, sweet body, you are feeling fantastic and looking better and better everyday. Thank you so much for everything that you do for me. Thank you for
giving me energy from my juicy juices and thank you for knowing how to breath
all on your own thus giving me life. Thank you for taking me places and for
making my day so effortless that I didn't even have to think about you. That
doesn't mean I don't love you cuz I do! I am so grateful for everything that you
do!

Positive changes
Skin is smooth
Stomach is feeling better
Energy is improving

Detox
Tongue is still coated
Mucus in throat and nose

Emotionally
I am on fire these days. I want to go, go, go. I want to do everything. I am excited and happy. I am being mindful of yesterdays words and trying to stay pleased with where I am right now and I feel this new vibrancy and joy that I haven't had in quite a while. I feel like I can do anything and everything.

Cravings
None

Trash Bag Tango
Spring cleaning of car

Meditation
My daily Journey Card:

Forgiveness

Forgiveness is the key to true healing. When we forgive, we let go of our blame games and our stories of hurt and judgement and let Grace flow freely into that area of our lives, flooding our beings and healing our bodies.

Check inside: is there something you regret doing or are judging in yourself? Or are you withholding complete forgiveness from someone in your life? Your lack of forgiveness only hurts you. It's time to empty our all the stored hurt and pain. It's time to let out all the judgements. Forgiveness will flood naturally into the emptiness that remains. Forgive with all your heart, unconditionally. You'll find yourself resting in ease, embraced in a healing Grace.

Ramblings
Playing around with my colored pencils a couple of days ago gave me the above drawing. It was fun to do and helped to get my creativity surge out a bit. I did a few other things for a little fun.


I went for my colonic today and it wasn't such a great experience. It seems that my body was not wanting to let go of what was in there. I wasn't releasing. It didn't feel too good. I got that sick feeling in my stomach that I normally get only it just didn't go away. What a bummer especially since I still had to pay :o) I was planning on going to yoga after but I felt so yucky that I came home and just rested.

Today was pretty nice around here. The temperature got up into the high 40s so woo hoo. People were out everywhere. Kids riding there bikes, playing basketball, adults cleaning garages and jogging. You would think it was 70 degrees out. Once when we went to visit my dad in Florida there happened to be a cold spell. It was pretty darn cold and it was raining. That didn't stop my kids from getting in the pool. I was sitting under an umbrella with my winter coat on watching them. I went into the little cafe they have to get a cup of tea and the locals were amazed at my kids. They said, "You guys must be from up north. No one around here would even think about doing that!" Isn't it funny how everything is relative.

Now that the weather is warming up I have to begin to rethink my juicing routine. I have been buying enough produce to last about 3-4 days on average. There isn't enough room in my refrigerator to hold the food for my family and my feast so I have been keeping it on shelves in my garage. It has been cold enough to keep it chilled without freezing it. Perfect. Now that my garage is warming up I have to figure out what the heck to do. I wish I could get a second fridge in my garage but alas, there is no $ for that right now. The last thing I want to do is shop more! Yuck.

Today I got one of those broadcast phone calls from our school district saying that several schools including my sons' high school had been in lock down. It scared the living shit out of me. I think I almost fainted when I heard the words - lock down. It seems there was a man spotted walking down the street with a gun so they locked down the schools in the area. Now I live in a pretty rural area. When you go to watch a football game at the high school you can watch the horses on the farm right behind the field. It doesn't seem right that someone would be walking around here with a gun. Well, it was...wait for it... a paintball gun. Can you imagine? All of that for a paintball gun. I can't tell you how relieved I was.

Then my son tells me that the day before there was supposed to be a shooting in -A- lunch but the school officials pulled the kid out before hand so there was no trouble. I don't know if this is true but if it is I would like to get a call about that! I think I should know if this kind of thing is truly going on in my sons' school. Of course it could just be a rumor, you know how that is. I am going to call the school tomorrow and find out. It is so crazy!

I am off to dream land. Well, not really. I am still not remembering my dreams too much but oh my gosh, I forgot to tell you about the dream I had the other night! I dreamt that I was pregnant! The baby was pushing through my skin and I could see its hands and face as if it was being pressed up against a fabric. It was so bizarre. It was a girl, something I know nothing about :o)

In the dream I was fascinated by this little baby and so excited to be able to see it before it was born. I had a happy feeling even though it sounds kind of weird. The thing is, the absolute last thing I want to do is have another baby. I have been blessed 5 times and I have said it before and I will say it again; you could 100% guarantee me a girl and I would tell you no thanks. My husband has been snipped as they say so this is not in the cards for me. I don't know much about dream interpretation but I am hoping this has some deeper, cryptic meaning. Anyone?

Oh my gosh, this post got really long and drawn out. Sorry. Sweet dreams!

4 comments:

Hanlie said...

I love the drawing... so positive!

I don't know much about dreams, but could you be giving birth to an aspect of yourself you have not explored before? Something for which you are finally ready to assume responsibility...something creative. Just tossing some ideas in the mix here!

The school shooting scenario scares me to death too.

Pippa * Jeanne said...

Oh, the bit about forgiveness really struck home, Michelle. Of all the people to forgive, I find forgiving myself the very, very hardest.

Which requires some thought. And some work!!!

So glad you are flourishing on the JF!

Penni said...

Hello Lovely! I think the dream about the baby girl is that you are expecting a new birth....the baby girl is you and as you juice feast it peels back the layers and you are experiencing your own rebirth. You must be getting stronger and closer to the "delivery" if you can see hands and features poking through. How exciting!

Penni

Lisa (Pixywinks) said...

Totally agree with Penni on the dream interpretation. It's your new self being birthed. Congrats!
Pixy