Monday, March 10, 2008

Day 43


Photo by extra noise on Flickr

Juices, Supplements etc. in order of consumption
1 quart orange, celery, spinach
1 quart romaine, celery, cilantro, garlic, tomato
1 quart carrot, celery, ginger, romaine
1 quart pineapple, celery, spinach
Woo hoo! I managed 4 quarts today.

Weight
Starting 173.5
Today ???
Still not caring too much about the weight. I am weighing in every couple of days. Whenever I think about it.

Sleep
6.5 hours

Supplements
Probiotic
Chanca Piedra
B12
zinc
B5 morning and evening
Enzymes with each juice
Colon Cleanse

Exercise
None again! I know, I know, it's terrible!

Physically
I felt pretty good today. My stomach seems to be feeling better. I got some new enzymes and I think (knock on wood) that they are helping. I mean it is really feeling better. Still not much going on in the bathroom dept. though. Since the last big session on I think it was Thursday I haven't had any action. I am taking 3 of those colon cleanse pills a day. Maybe I should up it to 4.

Positive changes
Skin is smooth
Losing weight
My stomach is feeling better!

Detox
Coated tongue
Tired
Horrible gas. I don't even want to sit by me.

Emotionally
I am feeling a bit cagey today. Is that even a word? I am feeling this creative urge inside that wants to get out. I just don't know how to let it out. This is not the first time in my life that this has happened. I've been doodling and playing around with some things to get it out of my system. I've also been surfing some art blogs and that has been fun.

I have been feeling good. I felt better about the juice today. It is still pretty boring but I don't want to run screaming from the room when I look at it.

Cravings
None

Trash Bag Tango
None, too busy doodling.

Meditation
I made a relaxation audio and I listened to it myself. It is weird meditating to my own voice but it worked. I was very relaxed.

Ramblings
I realized that I forgot to take my weekly photo and put it in my week 6 review. That's two weeks in a row. I honestly don't think I look any different but I will take one tomorrow and post it. Hopefully my phone will take a decent picture.

Hanlie has asked that I take the music player off of auto play so her hubby can sleep while she surfs. If it were anyone but her, I would say no way, :o) but her wish is my command. Love you Hanlie!!

Would spring please come to Chicago? It actually snowed again today. I am over it already! My son has a baseball game in 5 days. It would be nice if I didn't need a heater to watch it. I want to see some green and some flowers and smell the fresh breeze. I wouldn't even mind a few roaring thunderstorms with some awesome lightning. Anything but snow!

It is way past my bedtime so I am off to dream land. Maybe I'll have a good dream that I can tell you about tomorrow! Nighty night.

3 comments:

Hanlie said...

You did it for ME? Crazy wonderful you! Thanks! I'm going to try and upload mine again today...

Carrie Cegelis said...

Cagey is a great word!
Thanks for your comment. It's great to be heard. This blogging this is crazy! I had no idea what I was in for. Such a gift. How long are you planning on feasting?
xx

David and Katrina Rainoshek said...

YES!!

We are so glad that your stomach is starting to feel a little better! AND that you got in 4 quarts today!! You are a Juice Feasting super star to stick with it like you are.

With love and hugs,

David and Katrina