Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day 41

Photo by Dave Watts on Flickr
Juices, Supplements etc. in order of consumption
1 quart orange, celery, spinach
1 quart romaine, celery, cilantro, tomato, arugula,
1 quart spinach, celery, pear, mint

Weight
Starting 173.5
Today ????

Sleep
8 hours

Supplements
Probiotic
Chanca Piedra
B12
zinc
B5 morning and evening
Enzymes with each juice
Colon Cleanse

Exercise
None I was going to go to a boxing class in the morning but I felt awful so I didn't go.

Physically
I woke up with a really bad headache. I felt like I had a hangover. It hurt to open my eyes. I felt a little better once I got up but the headache stayed the whole day.

Positive changes
Skin smooth
Losing weight

Detox
Coated tongue

Emotionally
The weekends are interesting because there isn't a lot of time for reflection. I am on the go a lot and everyone is home so I just go, go, go. There isn't much time for thinking about emotions.

Cravings
Popcorn! Not just popcorn but movie theater popcorn.

Trash Bag Tango
None

Meditation
None
Ramblings
My husband and I went to the movies. We saw Juno. It was cute and I am glad I saw it. We went to a 4:30 showing. We are so old :o) I was surprised at how many people were there. All us old fogies.
When I opened the door I was assaulted with the smell of the popcorn and I closed my eyes and said "oh God! Give me strength!" It was tough. Once I got into the theater it wasn't so bad. I couldn't really smell it but once we walked out I became a bit overwhelmed again. I turned to my husband and asked him if the smell was driving him crazy and he said that it wasn't bothering him a bit and he didn't even want it. Hmmm, must be nice.
I went back home and made a juice before we set out shopping and hanging out at the bookstore. They had a nice band there and it was enjoyable reading and listening to the music. When I can't eat anywhere or go to the bars there is little left to do in the winter around here. Once summer comes there will be fun things to do outside and just walking along the river is nice. I can't wait.
I was thinking about what kind of picture I wanted to post and nothing really spoke to me. I just felt like I wanted something colorful and Burano popped into my head. It was one of my favorite places that I visited when I was in Italy. The story is that the fisherman would go off fishing and drinking and when they got home they were too drunk to find their homes. The women started painting their homes in bright colors to help the drunks get into the right bed.
I love the colors. It was so festive when I was there and people were hanging around talking and socializing all over the place. The feeling was so relaxed and laid back. Everyone seemed so happy. I love Italy!

No comments: