Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day 66

Photo by Klein Matt 66 on Flickr


Juices in order of consumption
1 quart spinach, orange, coconut oil, chlorella
I was out of celery. Oops.

1 quart Boston lettuce, tomato, lemon, celery, snap peas, garlic, spirulina

1 quart romaine, pineapple, mango, celery

Weight
Starting 173.5
Today ??

Sleep
7 hours

Supplements
Probiotic
Chanca Piedra
B12
B5 morning and evening
Enzymes with each juice
Parasite Cleanse

Exercise
None

Physically
Something is definitely going on with me physically. I am having 2 BMs each day and still having headaches and feeling really bad. When I was pregnant with my first son I got a heart arrhythmia. I had it tested and it is not the dangerous type. Since then I have continued to have it. I notice that it seems to flare up when my body is under stress. I used to have it when I was hungover all the time and I could usually tell when I was getting sick before any symptoms because my heart would start skipping beats. Well it happened again today so I know something is going on.

My fluid filled bump is also back today. Strangest thing. I hate to even say this but I also had a bit of heartburn today. Boo hoo! It wasn't horrible, but it was there. I am thinking about stopping the chlorella and spirulina again to see if that helps. Nothing else has really changed much.

Positive changes
Skin smooth
Lost weight

Detox
Headache
Coated tongue
Tons of mucus in throat, runny nose
Fluid filled bump on inner lip

Emotionally
I am feeling rather low key today. Tired, dull, lifeless and unattached. It's a bummer. This is usually my happy time in my "womanly cycle" and for the second time it isn't really that happy. Hopefully it will get better. I have to double my parasite pills in a couple of days though so who knows.

Cravings
None

Meditation
None

Ramblings
There is something about the number 66 that I find attractive. I just couldn't let the day go by without posting a picture of it. Seems silly I know but oh well.

I am very excited because I have a meeting with David Rain on Friday. I can't wait to see what he has to say. I will have to be good about writing down questions so I don't forget anything.

OK, I know most of you probably aren't watching American Idol and I probably shouldn't be either BUT I do and Michael Johns' last performance was really awesome! I loved it! I actually have to close my eyes when I listen because his movements annoy me but the song moves me.

Since we are on the topic of music and American Idol I want to talk about the Clark Brothers. They also performed on AI tonight. They won The Next Great American Band and there is something really special about them. They have this passion when they play that you can absolutely feel. They can rock it out and they have a soft, gentle side too. You can feel the emotion pouring out of the lead singer when he sings that last song. Wow. I just can't help but smile.

By the way, I don't even really like country music. Pretty funny huh?

So I guess this could win the award for the most off topic post I have ever given you. Hee hee. It was fun though. xo


2 comments:

Hanlie said...

We've just started the Top 24 performances of AI and I tell you, Michael Johns makes my knees go weak! There's something about that guy! Tonight we have the Top 12 girls performing...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well again... My TOM will probably start today and my hands are all inflamed again, so I'm not great either.

Lisa (Pixywinks) said...

I like Michael Johns too. He's one of my fav's this season. Plus the Aussie accent is H-O-T!!!!!
Feel better!
Pixy Lisa