Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day 69

Photo by Micheo on Flickr


Juices in order of consumption
1 quart spinach, celery, orange
1 quart leaf lettuce, celery, tomato, garlic, cilantro
1 quart romaine, mango, orange, celery

Weight
Starting 173.5
Today ???

Sleep
12 hours
Yes, I slept 12 hours Friday Night. I went to bed at 8:30 and got up at 8:30. Phew!

Supplements
Probiotic
B12
B5 morning and evening
Enzymes with each juice
MSM

Ramblings
I am keeping this post short again because I have fallen behind in my posts yet again. Yesterday I was so relieved to be feeling better. I had a slight headache throughout the day but nothing compared to Friday so it was no biggie.
Yesterday hit 60 degrees and oh my goodness did it feel good to get outside with my family and friends. Being in the sun is so delicious. We were out all day. The kids played baseball, basketball, football, rode scooters, bikes and more. Our friends came and went all day and we always had someone outside playing. It was awesome. We had some friends over for in the evening to play cards and it was a lot of fun. A good day.
My stomach was a bit funny after drinking a couple of my juices yesterday. A lot of gurgling and a bit of bloating. I don't really know what that is about. It may just be left over from my Friday troubles so I will see how it goes today.
I am going to my favorite Italian restaurant tonight for my dad's birthday. It should be interesting to sit there while everyone is eating pasta, bread and all of my "old" favorite foods. Another test for Michelle. :o)
It is going to be another beautiful day and I plan to spend it out and about as much as possible. Hopefully I will be able to post tonight. Probably I will. Have a great Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

Hanlie said...

Good luck at the restaurant! You'll be fine!