Monday, April 7, 2008

Day 71

Photo by Simple Dolphin on Flickr


Juices in order of consumption
1 quart spinach, goji berry, orange, celery

1 quart coconut water, mango, romaine, pineapple

1 quart celery, leaf lettuce, lemon, cilantro, garlic, kelp

Weight
Starting 173.5
Today ???

Sleep
7 hours

Supplements
MSM
Probiotic
B12
B5 morning and evening
Enzymes with each juice

Exercise
1 hour yoga

Physically
This was a great day physically. I know I say it every time I go but I love yoga. It feels so good. I am still feeling good and have a good amount of energy.

Emotionally
Today was a happy day. I felt light and uplifted. I am feeling very in love with my honey and so grateful for him. I don't know if I mentioned this before but he has been cooking all the food in the house since I started this feast. He goes to work and then comes home and makes dinner. He is so wonderful and I love him so much.

I was also feeling so much love for my family today. I just wanted to eat my little guy up today. I couldn't get enough of him. My relationship with all of my kids has been light and carefree. It's wonderful.

Cravings
Hmmm, see below. :o)

Ramblings

I went to the Borrowed Earth Cafe for a raw meeting about greens. I wanted to see what they had to say and I wanted to meet some new people. I have been avoiding these because of the feast but I felt ready to go.

It was really nice. The owners are so sweet and I had a nice chat with them. The people that were there were all so nice and I had a good time. Now, I sat there while everyone was eating the most delicious raw food. Oh my goodness, it looked divine. It was much harder to do this than it was the Italian restaurant last night. I wasn't tortured or anything. In fact I was pretty excited to go there once I get off my feast. They are getting some outdoor tables so I can't wait for warm weather and a date night!

I was planning on getting my final juice once I got there because I saw juice on their online menu. When I got there they told me that they don't offer juice anymore. I was a bit bummed. I ordered an herbal tea and sipped that and some water. I didn't get home until 9:30 and that was too late for a juice so once again I didn't get enough. Not for lack of trying though.

Cody got his cast off today. I took him to a sports med doctor and she cleared him to begin practice this week and games next week. She said a normal doctor would have kept him from playing for another few weeks. He is very excited and I have to ramp up for hours of cold weather in the stands. Thank goodness for my lava buns to keep my tushy warm. :o)

2 comments:

Hanlie said...

Yay for a happy day! You are so right - there is no shame in asking for and accepting help. Your analogy with the puzzle pieces is so apt.

Penni said...

WE have the best husbands! Mine does all the food too and it has been a blessing to not have to juice and deal with the whole food preparation thing. When I was in NYC...being at Pure Food & Wine was my greatest temptation, so I completely know what you mean. I think it's great that you have a raw place where you live....how cool?!