Saturday, April 19, 2008

Day 83



Juices in order of consumption
1 liter powdered greens in water

1 quart celery, carrot, lettuce

1 quart celery, cucumber, apple, lettuce

I am still having a really hard time getting these juices down. I am gagging and hating them. I don't want to have the fruit juice because it isn't agreeing with me.
Weight
Starting 173.5
Today ??

Sleep
9 hours

Supplements
None - I didn't want to take anything that might upset my stomach

Exercise
None

Physically
Heartburn is dying down. I can tell that it is still there under the surface but it's not horrible. Because I went about 29 hours without any juice I was feeling pretty tired and a bit dizzy at times but it really wasn't too bad. After taking the juice I was getting waves of nausea and feeling less than good. Not bad enough to keep me home though.

Emotionally
In the midst of my water fast I had a lot of anger that came up for me. I was pissed at everyone and everything for about 30-45 minutes. I felt like punching someone. After that was over I was in a good mood. We went to Taco Fresco which recently opened. My husband had a burrito and I watched. It was my idea because he LOVES Mexican food and I wanted him to try it. It didn't bother me in the least. After that we went to see a movie.

Cravings
None

Ramblings
Today was a baseball day for me. It was fun to watch my 10 year old out there on the field. The weather was pretty OK. When the sun was out it was nice and when it wasn't it rained. Ha ha, it wasn't freezing though so we weren't complaining.

Not much else to report. I will catch up more tomorrow.


1 comment:

Lisa (Pixywinks) said...

I'm still having a hard time with greens too, but I am doing fruit. Don't really want it too bad, but I have managed to find some I can tolerate drinking. Prune day can't come too soon for me!
XO - You're such a trooper!
Pixy Lisa